Level 1 Workshop
This foundation-level workshop is designed for professionals in the #UX Design Field.
It will cover the following:
1.Brain Processes: How we perceive and store experience uniquely
2. A look at needs, motivations, beliefs and values –how that is connected to our behaviours and impact our decision-making processes.
3. Application of understanding Brain processes to UX Design work.
4. How are emotions and feelings generated?
5. Significance of Emotions in Design Thinking.
6. Application of physiology of emotions to UX Design Work.
This will be a highly interactive session facilitated by The Lightweaver in collaboration with Sandheep S. Please bring your notebooks, laptops, tablets to the session.
The first workshop is in Chennai:
Venue: Aavishkaar Workspace, Mylapore
Date: Aug 18, 9:30 am – 5:30pm
Fees: Rs 2500 inclusive of simple lunch
To register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops coming in Bengaluru and Mumbai